Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mah Room

Omg, the weather here is always really cold during those winter months. I dont know about you, but my house is pretty old so every morning I get the chilly willies. Its almost like sleeping outside in my room with a pillow, blanket, and bed. Its cool though because i have this really strong heater i use.
I love my room Its really wide. I got a 32" Sony LCD TV, a wooden bamboo couch! airwick mountain breeze smel throughout the room, a custom built computer that i built used mainly for gaming, Some heavy bass speaker to enjoy mah music to while gaming, 2 beds( high and low) and did i say i had a wooden bamboo couch?!. I also got a few rooms inside my room. A hidden room that i use for storage ( you wouldnt even know it was there unless i told you, it was pretty much built into the walls but you'd be surprise how big it was). Yeah ill probably post up some pictures or make a cribs video of it someday. thanks for checking out the blog =) i dont know what else to write about so ill end it right here.

2 comments: